overall, 2010 treated me much, much better than 2008 & 2009 did. that said, it was still full of plenty ups and downs. some of my lowest lows and my highest highs.
- january was cold. i read a lot of books. that's really about all i remember of it.
- february brought lots and lots of snow. it was so pretty!
- in march, i visited friends in philadelphia, dreamt of spring, sought out color and saw the tim burton exhibit at MoMA.
- in april, i was part of a big surprise party for one of my best friends in kentucky. it was so much fun!! all of the flowers started blooming, which made me a very happy girl.
- may brought old friends to the city for a visit and a brand new friend into my life. the internet has been very, very good to me in that respect. may also held a wonderful polaroid week on flickr and the series finale of LOST. both bittersweet events.
- in june, i finally got an iphone!! it is the BEST. there was also a lot of outdoor dining and fun events like the renegade craft fair that month. and i had several photos published in print. i heart early summer.
- july had lots of ups and downs. not my favorite.
- august took me back home again to indiana, where i lounged at the lake and spent time with my family. a much needed break from the city. it also started with an epic day with flickr friends in NYC.
- september was full of adventures! a private suite at a yankees game, a trip to long beach, a road trip up to maine, more portrait shoots and meeting new flickr friends in real life. most excellent.
- october began in the most difficult way. but i kept busy after that with a flickr meet-up, a road trip to virginia for a wedding, and more portrait shoots.
- november was a banner month. i got my new website up and running, opened up an etsy shop, took more portraits for my project, finished a mini book, flew through another polaroid week on flickr and enjoyed a wonderful thanksgiving with friends in brooklyn.
- december featured a stellar week long birthday celebration, lots of fun holiday events, a photo in a pictory showcase, which ended up on the npr photo site and tweeted by roger ebert. followed it all up with a trip home to indiana and an epic new year's eve party in brooklyn.
lots of good stuff in there. 2011, you have awfully big shoes to fill, but i have confidence in you. let's do this!