this post is in partnership with disney's tinker bell and the legend of the neverbeast.
this easy DIY project is a pixie hollow take on the classic pin the tail on the donkey.
here's how to create your own:
- download the neverbeast coloring page from disney's site (found under 'activities').
- edit out the text in photoshop and resize image to 18" x 24" (or larger) at 300 dpi.
- upload image to staples engineering print OR crop image in to sections measuring 8.5" x 11" and print at home.
- color in gruff's eyes & portion of tail in green highlighter.
- use several types of green ribbon for the tail; add tape to the back of the knot.
- hang with colorful washi tape.
*this post contains affiliate links.